The TEGO High-Definition Camera connects via Wi-Fi (No internet necessary) to your mobile device allowing you to see the camera view on your device's screen. The stable Wi-Fi signal provides an uninterrupted connection for distances up to 26 feet. When installed in the front, you will easily be able to avoid those damaging concrete parking blocks and curbs. No more having to get out of your car only to see you stopped four feet too soon or worse yet that you ruined your expensive spoiler and bumper by going too far over those pesky parking blocks.
Record those epic canyon drives and track days right onto your mobile device.
With its built in HD Camera processor, not only will you be able to keep the front of your car damage free, but you can now record those epic canyon drives and track days right onto your mobile device and share them on your social media at a touch of a button....or simply enjoy those fond trips down memory lane.
- The system works with IOS devices with a free app. Multiple users can view the camera on the app at the same time.
- You can hook up two cameras with one device and check the camera view by switching Wi-Fi networks.
- You don't need a pre-existing Wi-Fi or internet connection for this to work. The camera's Wi-Fi transmitter creates a Wi-Fi network that will work anywhere.
1. Super night View: Drive safer at night.
2. Static parking scale line for proper parking and concrete parking block and curb avoidance.
3. Clear and smooth picture with no delay
4. 170° wide viewing angle design provides great wide-angle view.
5. Minimum illuminance is as low as 0.1 Lux to guarantee safe night driving.
6. Made of ABS. It is IP67 waterproof.
7. Hanging bracket or 3M tape design with high-definition lens. Applicable to variety of vehicles.
Transmission: Wi-Fi digital signal
Video compression: H.264 high profile
Signal strength: 50-80M
Operating temperature: -20 + ~ + 70 °C
Storage temperature: -30 + ~ + 80
Working humidity: 90% RH
Receiver: IOS or Android devices
Image pixels: megapixels - 1280 x 720 pixels
Viewing angle: 120 ° ~ 175 °
Minimum lighting: 0.1Lu / F2.0
Power supply: DC12V
Night View distance: 5-10M
Waterproof level: IP67
Fixed type: license plate light fixed
1 x WIFI camera
1 d Wi-Fi Antenna (8+ ft)
1x Adjustable Camera Bracket
1 x User manual
1 x Power cable (10+ ft)
1x USB Cable (15+ ft)
1 x 3M double stick tape
1x Fuse Tap Wire
1x 5A Fuse
2 x Screws
2 x Battery terminal rings
Free Mobile Application
- Wi-Fi connection: Video recording and video sharing functions can be achieved by connecting smart devices with the camera's Wi-Fi (No internet required)
- External designated Wi-Fi antenna allows for clear smooth connectivity.
- Forward-looking function: Can be installed in the front, rear, left and right viewing area, and the software can be opened for real-time monitoring
- Electronic rearview mirror when mounted in the rear.
- Video and image recording using app functions
- Low bit rate video coding technology: the picture is clear and smooth with no delay.
- Connect the camera to any 12-24V DC power supply, when the power is on, the camera will broadcast its Wi-Fi signal (No Internet Needed).
- EASY TO INSTALL: Super easy to installation and use: (1) Install the Wi-Fi camera using provided bracket and screws or simply peel and stick 3M double stick tape, (2) Run wire to any 12v source, (3) Download free App, everything is ready to go!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Reliable and friendly customer service: 1 Year Warranty. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
IMPORTANT!!! The Wi-Fi of this camera will work with most mobile devices dated after 2018. This camera system is not completely wireless, the camera itself needs to use a USB cable (Provided) or ACC cable (Provided) to any 12v power source. Although it can be powered directly to your vehicle’s main battery, the constant power provided by the battery means that the camera will always be on, allowing for battery drainage if the vehicle is not driven regularly, while also possibly shortening the life of your camera system. Therefore, it is recommended to use an ACC 12v source (i.e. the fuse box relay), using the provided fuse tap wire, or if you choose to use the constant power from the main battery, to simply use a battery maintainer when the car is not being driven frequently.
Additionally, Certain vehicle’s USB ports do not provide enough voltage to use the provided USB wire. In such cases, a cigarette lighter USB adapter (not provided) may be used as an alternative.
- Single Touch Remote Fob
- Unique Passcode for Bluetooth Mobile App Connectivity
- (3) Proprietary Reverse Drop Down Bolt Brackets for Secure Mount
- (2) Adjusatble Brackets for Various Height Adjustment
- Various Size Spacers to Adjust For Any Spoiler Lips
- 6ft Power Cable with Inline Fuse