HIGHLIGHTS AND FEATURES
– U.S. Patent No.9,963,089
– Works with a fob or a mobile app for iPhone and Android.
– Made of lightweight certified automobile manufacturing composite material.
– Recessed Design Feature -When in closed position, unit sits 4.5 inches behind the bottom edge of the front bumper.
* Avoids damage caused by hitting concrete parking blocks, curbs, steep driveway entries
* Better overall esthetics
* Attaches directly to the vehicle’s splash guard. Avoids holes to the vehicle’s bumper or grille.
– Installs on most makes and models with our adaptable bracket design and proprietary, easy to use, installation system.
– 5 years in development and testing.
* Reliability Testing Approved – Over 5000 consecutive Open/Close Functions
* Vibration Testing approved – 1.5M vibrational movements in every direction
* High Impact Gravel and road grime Testing approved
* Wind tunnel Testing approved
* High Pressure Salt Water Testing approved
* Rapid extreme Temperature change Testing approved (+150 degrees heat testing and -40 degrees cold testing)
* FCC and Bluetooth approved electronic certification.
– Micro sensors for obstruction avoidance.
– Less than 30 minutes to install.
– 12 months manufacturer’s warranty.